Spring is right around the corner and my favorite makeup style, the minimalist look, is in. Want to know how you can get the glow? I have provided 7 easy steps to take your skin from start to stunning!
2. Next with a blush brush, swipe a bright hued blush on the cheek bones. (Recommend product: Orgasim by Nars or Benefit’s Tint) for a glowing spring look.
3. Use a bronzer to deepen the area under your cheek bones by sucking in your cheeks and applying a bronzing powder in the sallow part.
4. Now take a highlighter and with the blush brush, use the highlighter just above the cheek bones to create a lifted, contoured look.
5. With the same blush brush, mix the bronzer and your blush. Dust the mixture onto your eye lids for a quick, natural shadow.
6. Apply mascara and liner as you usually do.
7. Finish off your look with a brightly tinted, hydrating lip balm.
Adore Bikini Bottoms
Eco Heritage Recycled Backpack
See More Rebecca Vallance
Rhode Abby Windbreaker
Buy Tariq Shorts from Ulla Johnson
Naomi Bike Shorts fashion
Wandler Lola Loafers
See More Veronica Beard
Paloma Barcelo Brenda Boots