As a makeup artist, I am challenged with giving a makeover to the woman who wears NO makeup. I am not saying that everyone should wear makeup. truth be told, I only wear makeup 50% of the time, however clients come to me for lessons on how to apply. I always start the woman who never wears makeup on the “Easy Eyes” look. Get the Step by Step here.
Easy on the Eyes
1. After applying a primer to the lid, use a matte skin toned shadow and start from directly under the brow bone. Cover your lid with matte shadow down to the eye line.
I use Foxy Matte Shadow from my line, Adel Amor Cosmetics. This shadow is not on the site but you can email me to special order through – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. With a light pink matte shadow, over your lid below the crease.
3. With a dark brown creme liner, start at the center of the lid and line to the outer corner.
If you only line from the center out, it will give your eyes an almond shape and allow you to wear liner while keeping the look natural.
4. Lightly line the bottom of your eye line from the center to the outer edge.
5. To deepen up the eyes take a dark matte brown shadow and line over the creme liner on the bottom lid.
6. Finally, just apply mascara.
See, not a huge difference. Just a little extra to enhance those beauties.