Nothing at all against one of my favorite retailers, Sephora, but I am a momma on a budget these days. I began to freak out a bit. Being pregnant has had my hormones going wild and the pimples popping up everywhere. I have been out of my skincare for a minute and am in desperate need but the price will definitely break the bank while trying to cover all of the doctor fees of being pregnant. I decided I would try a little experiment
- A night peel for exfoliation and brightening benefits
- An Argan Facial Oil that was not greasy. The L’Oreal brand that I found had 7 essential oils infused into it with argan oil being one of them.
- a light textured anti-aging eye cream with caffeine to combat dark circles and puffiness and a metal applicator or rolly ball for a cooling sensation
- A serum that is light-weight, pore minimizing, and anti aging
- AHA Peel Pads for toning and brightening
- Fresh Facial Wipes for makeup removal and relaxation (comforting scent)
I spent a whopping $112 dollars for all of my daily skincare, almost a 1/4 of what I would have spent at Sephora! I have been using the products now for almost a month and am very pleased with the outcome. Within the first day of using this regimen, I noticed that my skin started to ball up and sloth off. Great exfoliating and toning benefits!
What skincare are you currently using?
STAUD Ida Dress
Shashi Braided Rio Headband
Frankie Sweatshirt by Sablyn
See More pushBUTTON
Get the Look
High Waisted Ankle Skinny Jeans at Shopbop