The second half of 2018 is going to be very different for me and here’s the big reveal. I am going to be single. I am not going to get into the details as the split was mutual, but yea…I will be a single momma of two. Lot’s of adjusting and changes that lie ahead and what better time to re-organize my life than now?
My New 2nd Half 2018 Goals
– Seeing and exploring our county’s history
– Adding more travel to the blog
– Experiencing local activities with my boys
– Saving more
– Home Improvements
– Exploring new fashion choices with a minimalist closet and unique one of a kind pieces
– Becoming more active in the church with my boys and strengthening my spirituality
I will be covering all of these new goals as I check them off the list in my upcoming blog posts.
PRE-CAPPING MY NEXT TRAVEL ESCAPADE : BOSTON
One of my next travel escapades will be the historical streets of Boston. I am super excited to have collaborated with some great businesses and to post a tell all of my bucket list experiences.
BUCKET LIST BOSTON ACTIVITIES
Boston Tea Party Ships
Paul Revere House
Buy Eden Lingerie Molded Underwire One Piece ...
See More The North Face
buy Cult Gaia online
STAUD Palermo Ankle Zip Boots
See More STAUD
buy Herschel Supply Co. online
SWF Halter Dress
Buy June Earrings from Elizabeth Cole
find Dagne Dover here