Since going full time as a blogger I have decided to expand in my topics and develop new skill sets. It is no secret that I am not the best cook so I started small with some delicious Fall finger food ideas. I must say, these recipes were very easy, quick, and turned out great!
Sweet Potato Bites
3 – 4 medium sweet potatoes peeled and sliced into 1/4 rounds – pick potatoes that are fatter in width rather than long and skinny
2 tbsp. melted butter
1 tsp. maple syrup
1 bag of marshmallows (10 oz.)
1/2 c. pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a large cookie sheet, toss the sweet potatoes with melted butter and maple syrup. Arrange them flat on the sheet and season with salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tender. Flip them half way through. Once the potatoes are tender, remove them from the oven and switch your oven to broil.
- Top each sweet potato round with a marshmellow and broil until puffed and slightly golden. They brown very easily so keep an eye on them. Once the marshmallows are golden, remove the potatoes from the oven and immediately top them with pecan halves for the perfect Fall finger food
1 c. pumpkin puree
1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1/2 c. tahini
1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, plus for for garnish
1/2 tsp. paprika, plus for for garnish
1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds for garnish
Chips for serving
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl with the exception of the Kosher salt.
- Using a food processor, blitz the ingredients into a paste consistency to create hummus. Put the finished dip in a bowl and serve for the Fall finger food hummus edition.
Want to share these quick and easy Fall finger food recipes with your friends and family? Pin via the pinnable image below.
Another great fall recipe: Aunt Judy’s Peach Pie
Want to keep up with my daily happenings?
Click the image below to follow my Instagram!
JUST ARRIVED< >
Missoma Two Tone Sphere Medium Hoops
Darcy Fringe Long Sleeve Fringed Sweater by S...