I get this question all the time when reviewing my experience with Sculpsure. I have never had cool sculpting but I can share what I have researched before making my decision to go with Sculpsure. In this post, I will define each process and share pros and cons of each treatment.
What Is Sculpsure?
SculpSure is a noninvasive, laser-based treatment that is used to target and reduce fat to the desired treated area. It works for both men and women and on a variety of body types. The SculpSure plates are attached to a hands-free heat laser belt that uses specific wavelengths and heat to eliminate fat cells. The FDA cleared SculpSure in 2015 for its use in noninvasive lipolysis on lower and upper abdomen, as well as flanks.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting, uses a vacuum mechanism to attach the applicator to the treatment area. This treatment works by freezing the fat cells from specific treatment areas. Med Spa professionals and other therapists use CoolSculpting to target areas of the body where it is more difficult to remove fat by diet and exercise.
Pros and Cons
- Sculpsure provides similar results as CoolSculpting but the price per treatment tends to be much less
- CoolSculpting can treat one area at a time where SculpSure can treat up to 4 areas
- SculpSure can reduce fat up to 24% and CoolSculpting can reduce up to 23% of fat per treatment to the treated area
- SculpSure treatment times are as little as 25 minutes long
- CoolSculping uses suction in their treatment which can cause swelling and sometimes bruising
Why I chose Sculpsure
I did not like the idea of suction during the CoolSculpting treatment which could result in high pain levels and bruising. There is no downtime with Sculpsure, where I have read that CoolSculpting can have a downtime that lasts up to 2 weeks. The process was very quick and I was in and out in less than a lunchtime break with no dowtime!
Buy Now at Shopbop
Shop Tory Burch Roxanne Small Double Drop Ear...
Proenza Schouler Large Ruched Tote
Shop Good American Scandal Booties
Violet Stud Earrings by Jennifer Behr
See More AEYDE