While this post is sponsored by Gray Away, all reviews and words are my own.
Well that time has come where I am starting to spot my first few grays popping in and because they are few, I didn’t want to rush to the salon to get them covered but needed a quick fix in between appointments. In this post, I am sharing some quick tips for eliminating gray hair in the roots, beard, brows, wherever they may be!
Root Touch Up
The Gray Away Root Touch Up Stick is the perfect size for your purse! This wonderful quick stick provides ultra-targeted gray root coverage at the hairline and even works on the eyebrows! This dual-ended stick has an angled tip for precise application and the sponge tip helps to blend effortlessly. The dry powder formula is mess-free and leaves no waxy residue or drying time.
- Adjusting color technology blends to match any hair color
- Targeted gray root coverage in seconds
- Wax-free formula and doesn’t flake
- Sponge tip applicator makes for a mess-free blending
- Transfer resistant and rain resistant
- Washes out easily with shampoo
- Perfect for on the go and great for traveling
- Free of harmful peroxide, parabens, ammonia, or any chemicals or permanent dyes
Temporary Root Concealer Spray
What a revolutionary breakthrough in hair care! I have found that Gray Away is the fastest and easiest way to temporarily touch-up gray roots. With this product there will be no more costly, in-between visits to your hair colorist. In just seconds, you can just spray away the gray with this root concealers streamlined application so you don’t make a mess!
- Pinpoint applicator for targeted coverage.
- Self-adjusting color technology to match any hair color.
- Fast drying
- Sweat resistant.
- Flake free
- No harsh chemicals or dyes.
- No mess.
- Washes out with shampoo.
Want to snag these for yourself? You can find these amazing products at your local Walmart!
Want to share these beauty tips with your family and friends?
Just pin the Pinterest image below to your favorite beauty board!
See More Vans
Florence Flare Colorblock Jeans at Shopbop
click here to get the look
Cashmere Easy Pullover by Theory