Nothing at all against one of my favorite retailers, Sephora, but I am a momma on a budget these days. I began to freak out a bit. Being pregnant has had my hormones going wild and the pimples popping up everywhere. I have been out of my skincare for a minute and am in desperate need but the price will definitely break the bank while trying to cover all of the doctor fees of being pregnant. I decided I would try a little experiment
- A night peel for exfoliation and brightening benefits
- An Argan Facial Oil that was not greasy. The L’Oreal brand that I found had 7 essential oils infused into it with argan oil being one of them.
- a light textured anti-aging eye cream with caffeine to combat dark circles and puffiness and a metal applicator or rolly ball for a cooling sensation
- A serum that is light-weight, pore minimizing, and anti aging
- AHA Peel Pads for toning and brightening
- Fresh Facial Wipes for makeup removal and relaxation (comforting scent)
I spent a whopping $112 dollars for all of my daily skincare, almost a 1/4 of what I would have spent at Sephora! I have been using the products now for almost a month and am very pleased with the outcome. Within the first day of using this regimen, I noticed that my skin started to ball up and sloth off. Great exfoliating and toning benefits!
What skincare are you currently using?