With the holiday season here our to do lists have doubled, yet we are all trying to also slow down to take time enjoy our families. In this post, I am sharing a few business tips for staying sane during the holidays.
An automated email is just that, an email that automatically sends when an action is triggered. The beauty of automated emails is, you can set up specialized triggers to program the email to send. These automated emails can help to nurture new business leads, increase brand awareness, personalize your business, and sync your customers purchase cycle, to name a few, allowing you to relax and enjoy your holidays with family and friends.
Automated Emails to Consider
1. New Email Sign Up – trigger a welcome email
2. After Hours Email – trigger an email to let them know you will follow up within 24 hours.
3. Transactional Emails – Emails that begin when a purchase is made and follows up until the service or product is received and complete
4. Reengagement Emails – Set up emails that are designed to re-engage customers who have not interacted with your business in over 3 months.
5. Product Inventory Updates – During the holidays, inventory can fluctuate. Set an email that automatically lets your customer know once you update a specific item, or about new arrivals in general.
6. Event Notifications – Having a holiday event? Send invites and set up automated emails based on RSVP status.
It’s the end of the year and if your business did well, you are probably looking for improvements, which can qualify as tax write offs for the current year. Take advantage of holiday sales and invest in your business to better position operations for the new year!
Separating Your Business and Personal Phone Line
This is a MUST during the holidays so that you can focus on making memories. As business owners, we know all too well that our phones ring off the hook which makes it hard to turn off and spend quality time with the ones we love. With TextNow, you can get a free business phone number and tie it in with your personal phone line so that you can see which calls are for business, and which are family and friends. Be sure to download the TextNow app and get your free business line and voicemail set up!
If you loved these tips, share them with your friends and family on Pinterest via the pinnable image below!