It’s fall ya’ll and all the ladies of Bluff CIty Lights are back in town and planning some great holiday get togethers this season! We are kicking off the fall season with a very delicious Peach Pie recipe from Collin’s Aunt Judy. Believe me, it is extremely scrumptious. I know first hand!
Aunt Judy’s Peach Pie
8 ounce cream cheese
Self rising flour
Heavy whipping cream
Very ripe peaches
- First, peels some very ripe peaches. We used some very juicy white peaches from the farmers market.
- Then, mix a stick of butter, 8 ounces cream cheese, a half a cup of sugar, a cup and a quarter of self rising flour with your hands and put into a pie dish. You will not press it in like a pie crust, but instead it will look more like a cake. See the finished pie crust below as I am spreading peach juice over the top. Bake on 350 for 25 to 30 min. Let the crust chill in the fridge for a few hours.
- Take your bowl full of peaches add a little water if they are not juicy enough. Then add about a cup of sugar in them. Stir the mixture until it gets a little sappy and then chill in the refrigerator.
- Let a friend taste your peach mixture. If they need to be sweater, sweeten with sugar to taste.
- Chill your bowl before you begin to create the whipped topping. Put 1 pint of heavy whipping cream in the bowl and whip on medium speed. Add sugar in to the whipping little by little. Then, add a few drops of vanilla for flavor. Put the whipped topping in the fridge to chill.
- Spoon your peach syrup mixture over top of the pie crust. Let the juices seap down to soak the crust.
- Then apply the whipped mixture over the entire top of the pie. Let the pie chill overnight, or if you just can’t wait, 2-3 hours.
- Finally, grab a bottle of champagne and dig in with the gals!
I am normally not a pie person but I had two slices, and honestly would have cut a ew more if I wasn’t around a table full!
Want to share Aunt Judy’s delicious peach pie with your girls? Just share the pinnable link below and get to bakin’!
Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini Tartan Poplin ...
Noir High Rise Bikini Bottoms style
Daypack Cotton Canvas Backpack fashion
Club C 85 Sneakers style
Anna Top by Lug Von Siga
Get the Look
love this outfit
Buy Now at Shopbop
STANCE Cotton Candy Socks