You all know by now, I am a deviled egg connoisseur! I haven’t met a deviled egg that I didn’t like. This week, I tried a little spooky twist on my deviled egg recipe and created a deviled egg dish fit for any upcoming Halloween party.
What you will need:
- Dozen Boiled Eggs (12 eggs)
- 2 Avocados
- Candy Eyes or Sliced Black Olives
- Red Food Coloring
- Sweet Relish
- Emulsion blender
Halloween Recipe | Halloween Deviled Eggs
- Cut all 12 boiled eggs in half and remove the cooked yolk. Place the yolk into a mixing bowl.
- Remove the avocado mesocarp (ripe fruit on the inside) and put it into the mixing bowl with the cooked yolks.
3. Add two tablespoons of mayonnaise to the bowl mixture.
4. Add two tablespoons of sweet relish to the bowl mixture.
5. Add one tablespoon of mustard to the bowl mixture.
6. Blend the mixture with an emulsion blender until smooth.
7. Using a toothpick, create blood vessels by dipping the toothpick into red food coloring and drawing them on the whites of the eggs.
8. Fill your eggs with the yolk and avocado mixture from the mixing bowl.
9. Finish up your spooky treat by adding the eye candies!
Want to share this spooky Halloween recipe with your friends and family?
Pin the pinnable image below to Pinterest!