Most of you know I started WW about a month ago and so far I have lost 14 lbs! I am on a roll and completely dedicated to this health journey. While most of the recipes I have found are pretty tasty, I have decided to venture out and try some new flavors.
The Avocado Toast has quickly become my go to for a fresh and flavorful lunch. The best part, is two servings are only 8 points! I am listing the portions to keep your Weight Watcher points at 8 pts for two servings below, however in my recipe, I will share the portions I used to make bulk for eating throughout the week.
Avocado Toast Ingredients:
- Arnolds Whole Grain Bread (1 slice – 2 points)
- 1/2 Avocado (4 points)
- 1/4 Roma Tomato (0 points)
- 1/4 Red Onion (0 points)
- 1/4 Lime (0 points)
- Raw Alfalfa Sprouts (0 points)
Weight Watchers Avocado Toast Recipe
- I peeled 2 avocados and mushed them up in a bowl.
- Then I chopped one Roma tomato and a half of purple onion and added both to the avocado in the bowl.
3. Next, I juiced one whole lime and poured it over my avocado and the other ingredients.
4. Then, I mixed everything up! If you stop right here, you have some pretty incredible guacamole to eat with raw sliced vegetables which will deduct the point value of the toast.
Did you know that by keeping the avocado pit and putting it back into the bowl with your avocado mixture, you can keep your avocado green longer? Don’t ask me how, but I have tried it and it works!
5. Now, toast two slices of toast and slab your avocado spread on top.
6. Last, add some alfalfa sprouts to the top and enjoy!
Want to share this easy weight watcher recipe with your family and friends on Pinterest?
Pin the pinnable image below to your favorite recipe Pinterest board!